- Hexagonal Beam Antenna Presentation by Rob Conklin N4WGY – October 2014. Article by Gary Agranat WA2JQZ.
- Recommended Reading, by Rob Suggs KB5EZ, July 12, 2015.
- Wading in to the Contest Pool, by Rob Suggs KB5EZ, August 2, 2015.
** Our station call sign is now NN4SA, as of February 10, 2015. This website now carries our current information. We were formerly WA4NZD, since 1980. See our previous website for past club information and posts: http://wa4nzd.wordpress.com. **
NN4SA National Parks on the Air, October 22,, 2016.
Location: Little River Canyon National Preserve, Ft. Payne, AL
Start Time 10:00 CDT
Call Sign NN4SA
Bands: 2M, 20M, and 40M
* Our monthly meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of each month at 4:30 pm, at the club building. Bldg. 4622.
* We have a monthly Work-play session at the club on the third Thursday of each month at 4:30 pm.